The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the provisions of data protection law of the (Data Protection Act, DSG ), every person has the right to protection of his or her private sphere as well as protection against misuse of his or personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against from unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can be visited without registration. be visited. Data such as pages accessed or the name of the file accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes. time are stored on the server for statistical purposes, without this data being directly related to your person. related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. on a voluntary basis. Without your consent, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. A data subject person is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures used, in particular storing, disclosing, procuring, deleting, storing, modifying, transmitting, transmitting, storing, transmitting, transmitting disclosing, procuring, deleting, storing, modifying, destroying and using personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In other respects we process - insofar as insofar as and to the extent that the EU Data Protection Regulation applies - we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with with Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR :
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. GDPR) - The data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for one or more specific purposes. specific purposes.
- Contract performance and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b. GDPR) - The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c. GDPR) - The processing is necessary for the The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Protection of vital interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d. GDPR) - The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. protect.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR) - The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, prevail.
- Application procedure as a pre-contractual or contractual relationship (Art. 9 para. 2 lit. b GDPR) - Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) GDPR (e.g. health data, such as severely handicapped status or ethnic origin) requested from applicants so that the controller or the data subject can exercise the rights conferred on him or her by employment and social security law. exercise his or her rights under employment law and social security and social protection law, and to fulfil and to comply with his or her obligations in this respect, their processing is carried out in accordance with Article 9(2)(b). lit. b. GDPR, in the case of the protection of vital interests of the applicants or other persons pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. c. GDPR or for the purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee's ability to work, for medical diagnostics, care or treatment in the health or social sector or for the administration of systems and services in the health or Social sector pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h. GDPR. In the case of communication of special categories of data based on voluntary consent of special categories of data, their processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a. GDPR.
We process personal data for the duration that is required for the respective purpose or purposes. purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Relevant legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for consent is Art. 6 (1) lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our services and the implementation of contractual measures as well as answering is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our legal legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to protect our Processing to protect our legitimate interests is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data make processing necessary, Art. 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
We make decisions in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature of the processing. the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural The Commission shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk. level of protection appropriate to the risk.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as the way in which it is processed. availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as the access, input, transfer, availability and separation of the data. access, input, disclosure, availability and segregation. Furthermore In addition, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the deletion of data and the and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data already during the development and selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology. principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
Transmission of personal data
In the course of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transmitted to other entities, companies, legally independent organisational units or persons or disclosed to them. disclosed to them. Recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content. service providers or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website. In In such cases, we comply with the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude corresponding contracts or agreements that serve the protection of your data with the recipients of your data.
Data processing in third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e., outside of the European Union (EU), the European European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, bodies or undertakings, this will only be done in accordance with the this only in accordance with the legal requirements.
Subject to explicit consent or transfer required by contract or law, we process the data only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation through so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to 49 GDPR, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after closing the browser. stored. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly, when the user revisits a website. Likewise, the interests of users, which can be used for The interests of users, which are used for range measurement or marketing purposes, can also be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by us.
- Third-party cookies (also: third-party cookies): Third-party cookies are primarily mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies: Cookies can be, on the one hand necessary for the operation of a website (e.g. to store logins or other user inputs or for security reasons). or for security reasons).
Storage period: If we do not provide you with explicit information on the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. in the context of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period is up to two years. in the context of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years. can.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times), Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. GDPR), Legitimate Interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1. lit. f. GDPR).
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this website uses SSL/TLS encryption. You can recognize a encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "http://". "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us, cannot be read by third parties.
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A combination of this data with other data data sources will not be made. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific become aware of concrete indications of unlawful use.
Third party services
This website may use OpenStreetMap for embedding maps.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be used for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in the event of follow-up enquiries. including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. stored with us. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Use of Matomo
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is stored on a server in Germany. in Germany.
The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and before it is stored. You have the possibility to prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. browser software. We would like to point out that with the corresponding setting, not all functions of this website may be of this website will no longer be available.
You can decide whether a unique web analytics cookie may be stored in your browser in order to enable the operator of the website to collect and analyse various statistical data.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
User Opt-Out / In
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie.